The Council includes select estate planning professionals from the fields of law, financial planning, accounting, and other areas of practice.
Members are committed to Dominican Hospital thriving in our community. The Council will meet twice annually for a breakfast briefing, including inside information from the Hospital President and other senior administrators. Dominican Hospital Foundation will provide an update and information regarding key initiatives. A member roster will be displayed on the Foundation's website.
Members act as advocates by keeping informed of the capabilities and improvements at Dominican Hospital, and actively disseminating that information to individuals and to the community at large.
- Disseminate information to clients and others upon request.
- Serves as a resource to educate donors, physicians, employees, and fellow legal and financial professionals on relevant.
- Offer insight and expertise on the impact of trends in economics, taxation, and estate planning on charitable giving.
- Peter Sanford, Chair, Attorney
- Nicole Adkison, Attorney
- Michelle Anderson, Attorney
- Sandra Baird, CPA
- Jim Bargetto, Financial Advisor
- Jane Becker, Attorney
- Sheri Billings, CPA
- Robert Bosso, Attorney
- Larry Brenner, Attorney
- John Burroughs, Financial Advisor
- Jordan Ciliberto, Attorney
- Michael Flynn, Jr., Financial Advisor
- George Gallucci, Financial Advisor
- Ted George, Financial Advisor
- Tiffany Hammer, Financial Advisor
- Eileen Hamilton, Attorney
- Reuben Helick, Commercial Real Estate
- Les Hill, CPA
- Don Jackson, Attorney
- David Jacobs, CPA
- Michael Machado, CPA/Financial Advisor
- Jane McKenzie, Financial Advisor
- Deborah Malkin, Attorney
- Drew Miller, Insurance
- Mark Myers, Attorney
- Timothy Morgan, Attorney
- Steve Penrose, Attorney
- Heather Stiles, Financial Advisor
- Jill Wilson, Attorney